Online Course: Puppy Parenting
Raise Your Puppy Right
Perfect for those expecting a puppy or with puppies from 8-10 weeks old. Puppy Parenting focuses on puppies up to 3 months old. (For puppies from 12 weeks, check out Foundation Skills)
This Course Will Help You
Included in the price
PAY IN ANY CURRENCY
Planning ahead can make all the difference between enjoying your puppy and struggling to cope. If you've never had a puppy before this section will be invaluable.
If your last puppy was a few years ago, we'll bring you up to date with the latest puppy care advice and information.
You don't need to spend a fortune to care for a tiny puppy. So we also help you choose what you really need to buy and avoid expensive mistakes.
Settling In: The First Few Days
We'll support you through those all important first few days of puppy parenting. Step-by-step, starting with the very first day and night.
You'll learn some games and simple training exercises designed with new puppies in mind. These will help you bond with your puppy and give you some powerful skills for shaping your puppy's behavior.
We'll also make sure you are right on track with potty training and crate training.
Out And About
In this section you'll find everything you need to get out and about with your puppy. We'll talk about car travel and visiting friends, and make sure you get your puppy properly socialized.
We'll also get your puppy used to being handled and wearing a harness and leash.
You'll find training exercises in this section too, and teach your puppy how to say please and how to relax on their own sometimes.
Solving Puppy Problems
This is where you'll find the answers to your puppy problems. From potty training to biting and stealing, we'll help you figure out what went wrong, and get you back on track again.
Our training exercises will help you avoid barking and whining, and teach your puppy to let go of your stuff. We'll also get you started with the foundations of a fantastic recall.
We've gathered up all of the puppy games we introduce throughout this course and put them together in one place for you.
Puppy games are a great way to make friends with your new arrival and to get your puppy off on the right start for future obedience training.
We give you an example of a puppy diary - inspiration for creating your own.
The diary follow the first seven days of an adorable Jack Russell Terrier in her new home.
What Dogsnet Students Say About Our First Course!
The Puppy Parenting course launches in May 2020 - Our Foundation Skills course opened in November 2019 and is already up and running. This is what those students are saying:
- Emma is training English Springer Spaniel Moby. She says “Loving the course, we're both having so much fun...whenever I go to the room I train him in he bounds after me and sits attentively ready to start!”
- Ros is putting all four of her lucky rescue dogs through the course. She says “Me and my 4 are loving this course, it’s fun with short achievable sessions which in this busy life makes
you want to train, as it isn’t a chore.”
- Jennifer and Steve say “Having this online option allows us to train at our pace, in our preferred environment and when it best suits our puppy! Nothing but a win-win all the way around.”
- Sian from South Wales is training 10 month old Gwenni. She says “I’ve learnt so much already about dealing with successes and failures” and adds “I’m benefiting from and enjoying the forum too and it’s sooo helpful having my questions answered.”
Included In The Price
- Six modules with around nine lessons each. Fifty one lessons in all.
- Informative and educational videos from Pippa, plus videos demonstrating the techniques and showing puppies being trained.
- Student's dashboard, with progress monitor and access to the course material for up to four months.
- Access to a private students' forum for up to 1 year.
Enrollment in Puppy Parenting is now open and costs
Have some questions? Scroll on down for the FAQ or email us [email protected]
Want us to remind you when it opens, and bring you updates about our other courses? Just drop your email into the box below
Not quite sure?
If you are not quite sure if this is the course for you, tap on the questions to read the replies
The course is aimed at those expecting puppies or with puppies from 8-12 weeks of age. You'll get the most out of the course if your puppy hasn't arrived yet. If your puppy is nearly 12 weeks you might be better off with the Foundation Skills course.
We make suggestions for puppy equipment and you'll need a harness and crate if you want to complete all the exercises included in the videos.
The four modules described above are available from the date of purchase. Any bonus content added will be available after 7 days
We offer a full refund if you let us know within 48 hours of purchase that the course is not for you.
This is the course I wish I had had when I had my first puppy. I firmly believe that the more information you have, the happier you and your puppy will be.
I'm so excited to share my knowledge with you using the Dogsnet Online Training Program. It allows me to include so much more than I could ever put in a book. And I think you'll have hours of fun, putting these simple and effective strategies into practice!
Author of The Happy Puppy Handbook, Total Recall, The Labrador Handbook, The Happy Cat Handbook and, Choosing The Perfect Puppy .